March 21, 2009

Bouncing Balls...

Okay, so as some of you may have read on my other blog (or not...), José Gonzales' song "Heartbeats" was in the latest eppi of Bones and I absolutely love the song! One the reasons I loved it was because it was in a commercial a couple of years ago when I was a bit younger, for Sony Bravia TV. I don't know if any of you remember the commercial, but I do, and I loved it. It was set in San Fransisco and had a million bouncing balls bouncing down the streets in a thousand different colors (Okay, so it was only ¼ of a million balls used when they shot it, but still, it's not animated =]), and I absolutely loved the commercial. Later, when I got the song form a friend, I couldn't stop listening to it because it loved it so much, and I think it's one of the most frequent played songs on my computer :). So, today I was bored and decided to go to El Tube-o (YouTube.... don't you just love my Spanish :P?) and I found the long version of the commercial!

Sony Bravia - Bouncing Balls Commercial (Long Version)


Sony Bravia - Bouncing Balls Commercial (Shorter Version)




Love ya all!
Kisses & Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment