Thank you :) I've been wondering that ever since Christmas :P. I'll be home real soon.
On the 8th of January, aunty Chris took us to see the new movie Australia. It was an amazing movie and despite the fact that it was nearly three hours long, I never found it boring :). it takes place around WW2 when Japan bombed Darwin, and about "The Stolen Generation" which were half indigenous, half white Australian children. I have to admit that I cried.
In the evening, we all went out to celebrate Nan's birthday. She's turning 88 and you would not have believed it if you had seen her with your own eyes. She it as healthy as a 78 year old at least!
On the 9th, my little cousin stayed behind with me and mom and my sister when the others went to visit some guy in a facility. In the evening, we went to visit uncle Andy's parents, and I have to say, What you and I consider to be much food is NOTHING! Zip! Zero! Nada! in comparison to what Greeks consider to be little. His parents are Greek and I think that food would have been enough for at least 3 more people! Anyway, it was all very delicious :). Aunty Christ took us across the road to the mall so that uncle Andy's mother could buy us something we liked, and I got a Kathy Reichs book ^^ YAAAAAY! My day was made =D
In the evening everyone came to say goodbye to uncle Howard and all, since they were leaving the next day.
On the 10th, Uncle Howard and his family left, and I didn't do anything for most of the day. At 1.30 my cousin Sarah had said her mother would be home so we could visit her, but it turned out she finished work at 1.30 so she wasn't home until 2. my cousin Lisa took me and my sister for a drive until then and I got Macker's for lunch :). I got some things from aunty Bev (Sarah's mom, my father's sister), and then we went home and saw our cousin Lisa for a while before she needed to go home to feed Her kids. We played Rummy Tails when she had left until she came back with her two boys. When they had left, we watched movies.
Gotta go.
Love ya all!
Kisses & Hugs
January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment