January 06, 2009

They Say the Shopping in Melbourne is Great...

Hello Everybody! No I haven't fallen of the face of the earth...not yet anyway ;). I've been down in Melbourne, visiting my cousin Danika, my cousin Simon and his wife Shereene (Sorry i I misspelled that). My cousin Danni took us to what was (I don't think it is anymore) The biggest shoppingcentre in the southern hemosphere, and I finally have everyone's gifts..... hope you like them and sorry for them not beeing very Aussie-like... that's the downside about having relatives here; they take you to all the regular shops. I found a cupcake-necklace (I adore it!)and I tried to find the Twiliht series while I was there, but THEY'RE SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE! Gonna try and find them while I'm back in Sydney, and I apologize for the fact that I'll probably arrive home before some of your letters do :/

Other than that, we didn't do much while we were there....oh yeah, we visited Luna Park! It's an really old amusement-park, which has a nearly 100-year old rollercoaster ^^ it was so much fun!

This house is getting too crowded. We're now m family, my aunt's family and my uncles family living here. not that I don't like them, cause I do, I love them, but it feels very very crowded.

Tomorrow, I'm headding to the Rocks to do Anthro-stuff :P

Thanks for reading my blog (it's not over yet, but I just wanted to say it)
Take care, and keep commenting on my blog! :P
Gotta go!
Love ya all!
Kisses & Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment