So now, after two weeks, school work has piled up and piled down again, and I've gotten back a good sleeping rythm...
I turned in the math-portfolio today, which I think most of you know I've panicked about, and I've only got two things to worry about now; one is the Biology labreport, which is due on Tuesday, so that will be fine, and the other thing is the fact that I'm doing a part in The House of Bernarda Alba towmorro, which I'm getting kind of nervous about. It's a rather small part, but I'm still kinda nervous.
Let's see..... what else is new..... Oh, yeah! It's my little sister's birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVOURITE SISTER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! HOPE YOU HAD A MARVELLOUS DAY =)
Anyway, I don't think I have that much more to say for now....
Love ya all.
Kisses & Hugs
January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment