Since I haven't been updating in a while (despite the fact that I've been on holidays for the past week... I know, Baaad blogger!) I thought I'd give you the highlights of my week (which is mainly two things):
Friday Feb 21:
Went to the dentist and in the evening, mom threw me a birthday-dinner-party-thing:
Lovely flowers from my lovely friend! =) She attended the dinner and I absolutely love the color and the fact that they look like they are made of velvet! ^^
Everything I got that day
From Mom and Sister
A beautiful heart necklace in Silver from my sister
My mother gave me this wallet
Another beautiful necklace from another friend (who couldn't be at the dinner).
My friend (the same one who gave me the roses) gave me a CD which she had made herself, and a prefume-bottle which she had gotten from Tunis.
My friend's sister got me these beautiful earrings and bracelet
My friend's dad gave me this book on Women ^^ apparently it's a book for Women of all ages....
And my Amazing aunts and Uncles in Australia sent me THE ENTIRE TWILIGHT SERIES TO ME! YAY!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I wish I didn't have all the homework so I could spend this holiday reading these books instead.......
After the main dinner when everyone was just talkin, me, my sis, my friend and her sis went in to my room to listen to the CD she had made for me and to burst those little bubbles on the bubblewrap in which the books were sent. My friend thought that it worked great as therapy ^^
The rest of the week:
The other thing I've done this week, is that my sister and I went to my room at school and stayed there for a night. It was really fun and my sister redecorated my room. We had icecream for breakfast.
I have had too much homework this week.
I'm also learning how to drive and my mother thinks I'm getting better so that's good ^^
I really don't want to go back to school on Monday.
Gotta go now
Kisses & Hugs!

I am not at all jealous. no. not really. *EYEROLL*
ReplyDeleteFETT AVUNDSJUK!