February 08, 2009

Are you perhaps a Catholic?

For God's sake people, give me a rest!
For all of you who don't know, last Sunday I got a surprise visit from Jehovah's Witness (they are so contradictory they shouldn't be a religion going around talking to people, in my opinion... sure, other christian (I'm talking christian cause that's the only thing I'm familiar with) religions can be contradictory as well, from time to time, but they don't go around preaching the word of God at people's front doors) and from a woman who apparently couldn't take a hint. I stood there and told her what I believed (something I had just made up) and then stood by that all the time, but this woman wouldn't give up.
Anyway, today, Jehovah's Witness came back! This time it was that same woman (only she was quiet this time) with another woman, who was talking. they said basically the same thing today as last time, but whatever. I made up a new story, fitting the needs for this visit, and I stood by that one the entire visit, and then in the end, the woman asks me: Are you perhaps a Catholic?
Are you perhaps a Catholic? What kind of question is that!? I was on the verge of starting to laugh so hard when the woman asked me that. I managed to keep it together and told them politely that no, I was not a catholic, but protestant, and the woman looked at me almost as if I was a saint or something and told me how good it was that some people has strong opinions and thought about the Armageddon (Yeah right!) etc. and what was going to happen. I smiled politely and said that there are things that are worth the time to think about (religion fit in to that? NO!) and the funny thing was that right before she asked me about my religion, she asked me what I thought was going to happen when Armageddon happened and I told her straight to her face that I didn't care.

Well, some people clearly don't know when enough is enough.

Love ya all
Kisses & Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment