December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday To You...

Today was my cousin Sarah's 22nd birthday.

Didn't do that much during the day. Nan made us lunch and we watched some movies. Mom and aunty Chris was at the airport collecting one of the bags ( it wasthe Green one (mine and mom's) that had my cellphone in it. THANK GOD!) so I was happy for the rest of the day, though my sister was angry and upset most of the afternoon (she even yelled at me, which was totally not my fault in any way) but of course I understand she's upset.

Later on, my cousin Lisa came with her sons for a little while and the my cousin Melissa came over to say hi and change before we went out. I haven't seen her for ages, so it was really nice to see her again. Lisa and the boys went home so Lisa could change before comming back. My cousin Melissa managed to get sis in the shower and change before we went out (she wasn't too keen on comming since her bag was still missing), and then my cousin Sarah's boyfriend came to pick us up. We ended up having a great time (My couin Lisa (who is the oldest one of all the cousins) said "pick whatever you want to drink. if you want a Moctail, that's the non-alcoholic ones, have a Mocktail. If you want an alcoholic one, have one and don't tell your mother....or my mother because then she'd never let me take you guys out again!" maybe it was one of those 'you-had-to-be-there' moments, but I thought it was funny.... Me and my sister didn't have the alcoholic ones though ^^

After that They dropped us off at home and nan watched some TV with us before aunty Pauline and uncle Gary came by (they had been out with mom, uncle Andy and aunty Chris to look at the lights we had looked at the day before) and me and my sis got a T-shirt each and a singlet (I think that's the word for it) as well.

My sister has been teasing me for about two days now. I ACCIDENTALLY got a really aussie accent when I said 8.30 (the accent was on the .30 part) and she's been copying my accent and everything since then! It's soooooo annoying!

Love ya all!
Kisses & Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment