Sorry I didn't post last night (yes, I know I posted one today that was dated a few days back, but I was almost finished with it and had made a draft of it, but I didn't have time to finish it that day and I wasn't on the computer last night, at all!)
Didn't do much yesterday morning; Stayed at home, watched some movies with Tung (the exchange student), had noodles for lunch and then my cousin Drew swinged by with his girlfriend Michelle. She was heading off somewhere (I think it was to her parent's) and Drew didn't have anything to do, so he wanted to take us shopping! Me and my sister and Drew went in to the city. He took us to this shoppingcetre called Broadway ^^ and there me and my sister found a christmas-present for mom (Midsummer Murders (the Brittish crime-movie thing) and I found a gift for Jos (I won't put what I'm getting you, Jos, cause I'm pretty sure you read this blog :P) an Drew found some shoes for Michelle.
Later in the evening, me, my sister, uncle Andy and Tung watched Kung-Fu Panda, and then at about 9 PM we went fopr a walk and played "I spy", which I found really funny cause noone could guess my last two words. Then we watched "The Happening" I found it scary, despite the fact that I've seen it before, and uncle Andy said he didn't find it scary at all... I didn't really get that. I think I talked a bit too much during the movie as well...... ah,well.There's nothing I can do about it now though :P. I fell asleep in the couch after that, so that's why I'm writing now.
That's about everything we did yesterday :). Aunty Chris just called me so I have to go...
Love ya all!
Kisses & Hugs
December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment