Well now we're off... well, tecnically we're going to the arport and staying at a hotel because our flight leavs really early tomorrow morning (I think it was 5 AM or something...how we will manage to get us is beyond me, but we've managed once before, so....), but I won't be able to post before we leave or for the next couple of days either
I am so excited about the trip, becasue we've never been in Australia during christmas before, and I think it's going to be nice and warm :)
Now mom wants to check her email so I have to go...
Have a supernice Christmas and New Year's Eve and everything!
Keep checking this blog for updates on my trip =)
Love ya all
Kisses & Hugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Em im missing you already i thought we would get a chance to talk before you left and now i feel really sad coz your gone already :(
ReplyDeleteanyway i hope you have an amazing time! i have signed up to this blog thing just so i can talk to you lol!
love you loads...btw your WWBD necklace was paid for last night so i hope to send it in the new year :)
100's of kisses xxx
(you know who it is do i really need to say :) )