Sorry for not updating last night. I was really tired and fell asleep in the couc, and when Aunty chris woke me up, I could barely get up to my bed without falling asleep in the staicase. My sister is pushing to get me to go in the hot-tub with her (which I won't, but I have to go outside and keep her company) so I'll just briefly tell you what we did last night.
We got alot done yesterday. First we went to the mall. where I got this really lovely white dress (very summery and light) for 20 AUD (about 100 SKR and about 7-8 Pounds (I think)) I absolutely love it.
When we got home, my cousin Lisa came by with her youngest (Aidan) so that aunty Chris could look after him while we went shopping, but we never did. Instead, my cousin drove me and my sister to the airport and helped us look for our lost luggage, which was very kind of her. The suitcases weren't there though, but we know that one's arriving today (where the other one is, we don't know but it's probably still at Heathrow, and apparently they have litteraly millions of bags there). Mom and aunty Chris are going past the airport to pick it up...hopefully.
After no luck at the airport (but at least we went, which I think put a bit of pressure on them, as well as that now we know it isn't there), Lisa took me and my sister to "Big M" (That's what Liam (her oldest) calls Mc Donald's) and then, we drove back to her place and she phoned Heathrow Airport and got this guy to promise to go through the luggage there and see if they could find the other bag. We still don't know if it's there or not, but still.
When we got back to aunty Chris', her phone wasn't working so she had to go to Westfield mall and fix it, and Lisa had a birthday-party to go to (which she would be a bit late to as aunty Chris was going to watch both Aidan and Liam (who was at pre-school) and she came back rather late), and when aunyt Chris came back and Lisa and her husband went off to the party, we had a birthdayparty for her Aisan student who lives here with her (His name is Tung), and her old student, Leo, came by (for those of youi who don't know who Leo is, it's the guy who lived here the last time we came, and he made me and my sister a book which I have in my room at school). we all had a really nice time, and I ended up watching the kids alot, which I don't mind at all because they are so nice and they do as you say (I don't know why they do it, but they do. My cousin has done a good job with them).
A bit after 9 pm, uncle Andy took us to see Christmas decorations/lights. They were AMAZING.
This light-deccoration thing is a big deal over here, apparently, and there was this one guy whoo had coordinated his lights with MUSIC so each time a song played, with each note, with each chord, something new happened! It was AWESOME! After that, we went home and I fell asleep in the couch...
Don't know what we'll do today, but it's bound to be something =) and it's my couin Sarah's birthday today so I think some of the cousins (including me and my sister) are going out to dinner tonight so I might not write until tomorrow morning again, but we'll see.
Love ya all!
Kisses & Hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment