December 22, 2008

Summer Lovin'...

21/12-08

The main thing that happened today was that me and my sister cooked dinner =) We did a dish with chicken and a sort of baked potatoe and some salad to go with that, and for desert, we did "Kladdkaka" which doesn't exist in the English world..... Tung is leaving tomorrow so this was a farewell dinner =)

22/12-08
Tung left today...poor guy didn't want to leave! anyway, after leaving him there, we got McDonald's for lunch.... I got a Happy Meal cause I wasn't tht hungry, but I didn't get the toy :(...... ah well, That's life!

Later, we went to the beach and it was very nice and the water was warm :) (I can't believe it's december and I went swimming in the ocean!)

After that, when we got home, I realised I had a ton of sand in my hair, but I couldn't get it out! no matter how much I tried!

For dinner, They made me eat fish! I don't like fish that much.... fishsticks are allright every once in a while, but I didn't like this fish that much....

I went to the grocerystore, to get a note pad, around 7 pm, and apparently I was gone for a long time (about an hour) and by the way mom was acting when I got back, you would th9ink I was 5 and had gone into the city by bus on my own... May I just remind everyone that I'm almost 18 and have never once gottten lost!?

Guess what else I did yesterday? I watched BONES with my nan! She's like 88 years old! She loves crimeshows and stuff, but anyway! =D

The rest of the evening, I spent watching TV.... nothing exciting.....

I'll post some pics some other time, but gotta go now....
Love ya all!
Kisses & Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment