December 28, 2008

Soft Aussieland...

Yesterday was really cool. I really loved the jetboat, and the IMAX-theatre was AWESOME! We watched Batman. Sydney apparently has THE LARGEST IMAX-screen in the WORLD! It was truly amazing, and it really acchived the IMAX-effect. Before that though, we went to the Wildlife park in Darling Harbour. It was nice. I enjoyed it alot.

Today was a lazy day. First I got upo and had breakfast, played some Wii, took a shower and then we were heding for the shops! I was trying to find the complete Twilight-series,but I could only find three.... we're going back there so I might get those three and then the other one later on.
When we got home. My sister and I sat outside in the sun for a while before having lunch (I wasn't hungry at all) and then I tried to read Selling Crack In El Barrio.... did abbout 1 pg before I had my sis do a french manicure on me ^^

After that, we wen't to my cousin Andrea's place and me and my sis spent the evening there while mom and aunty Pauline and uncle Gary went to Aunty Trudi's house for dinner. Andrea, James, me and my sis all played Wii ,most of the time. I kicked ass in Bowling, but that's about it :P.

Only just got home a little while ago. I had a good evening.

Going to bed now.
Love ya all!
Kisses & Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Släpa med Twilightserien från Aussieland! hahahah! ONLY A GEEK CAN DO SUCH THINGS!

    Hoppas att du hittar den!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bird still missin ya but today u made up for it when i got your post! a letter, card, shells and a charm you spoil me :) they were all awsome! thank you sooooo much your a diamond!
    Love you loads
    April xxxx

    ReplyDelete