1st of all, JOS! CONGRATULATIONS! GRATTIS! JAG VET INTE VAD JAG SKA SKRIVA! MEN GRATTIS!
2nd, I couldn't write very much about the bridgeclimbing day, but as I said, the climb was amazing. I could hardly believe I was doing it ^^. As i said Michale Weatherly had climbed it as well (for all you non-NCIS peopole out there who doesn't have any idea on who is playing who (or hardly know anything about the show) Michale Weatherly plays Special Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo) . You had to wwar this extremely nice-looking gray jumpsuiots (I think they are called that) and then the actual climb is about 2 to 3 hours long (can't remeber exactly) but if you come to sydney, you've gotta do it! I assure you it's worth the money (I know I didn't actaully pay for anything myself but I really liked it and I would guess it was worth the money)
Afterwards, we went to this resturant called "Pancakes on the Rocks" which is a very nice restureant (I think it was very cozy) in part of Sydney town called The Rocks. It's very close to the Bridge and they had the best Caesar Sallad I've ever had, and their pancakes are really delicious.
Me, my sister and Aunty Susan went home with Drue and Michelle after that, in their car.
on the 25th, we started the day off with a delicious late breakfast that turned into a Brunch. After that, everyone got a few presents, and then we had to get ready for the evening, when everyone was comming for Dinner
We had a nice dinner. Drue, Sarah, Lisa, Lisa's husband John, their sons Lam and Aidan, Uncle Howard and Aunty Susan, my cousin Lachlan, Me and my sister, Mom, Aunty Chris,Unncle Andy, Nan and my cousin Melissa were there for the Brunch (I'm sorry if I left anyone out! it was not intentional if that was the case!) and then Sarah's boyfriend Brett, my couins Andrea and her husband James, uncle Gary and aunty Pauline, aunty Trudi, Uncle Paul, my cousins Dean and Scott and my 2:nd cousins from Melbourne and Aunty Patty (nan's sister) and some other peopel came for Dinner. It was a nice dinner. I didn't eat much, but it was nice. I like to have people around me.
Later on, Uncle Warren came from Melbourne, and we all got the rest of my presents. I got so spoilt, I can't believe it. My uncle's girlfriend came from somewhere up norht, and HE PROPOSED TO HER! Unfortunately I missed the proposal itself, but I heard about it about a minute after. I was too busy playing with the kids. I spent most day running after kids (or so it felt like...IO played with them when everyone was at the house anyway.
Later on, Lachlan almost fell asleep in my lap, so I took him to his father who put him to bed, and then me and my sister left with my cousin Andrea to go to her and James' place. James also went with us of course. We spent the night there, becasue guess what we were doing today!? (today being the 26th of dec. or Boxing Day). We went to the beach! It was soo nice! I'can't believe that we're at the beach! It was so nice in the water, and it was sunny and warm and I swallowed two ton of salt water (despite the fact that the name of the place was called "freshwater" the water was very salty). Andrea's friend was there as well, with her daughter. She was so adorable, After we had been there for a couple of hours, we all went home to their place and took a shower before going over to Aunty Pauline's house, where we spent the rest of the afternoon watching TV and playing with Andrea and James' two dogs named Toby and Max.
We got curry for Dinner. I love Curry, but I wasn't hungry at all! I was really sad about that...
Andrea and James joimed us for dinner before headding back to their house. Their house is really nice actually. They had IKEA stuf, which I think is rather cool (It is, after all, from Sweden) , and I can't believe that it's rather big over here (or so it seems anyway).
Then we spent the evening playing Wii which was fun. I beat everyone who played against me, in Bowling. :P Yeah I know it's not much to brag about but still.
Gotta go to bed now though!
Love ya all!
Kisses & Hugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

SÅ MYCKET FOLK =O
ReplyDeleteoch tack :)